Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WWW Wednesdays (Oct. 16)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




• What are you currently reading?

I'm reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth. My big sister gave me this book to read. So far, I think it's a good series. I don't think this book will let me down.


• What did you recently finish reading?

I literally just finished reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. It was such a good book. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did.


• What do you think you’ll read next?

I will probably read Matched by Ally Condie next. Another series my big sister let me read. After that, I'll read the second book in the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment