Thursday, October 17, 2013

That’s what HE said Thursday - October 17, 2013


Every Thursday, Chapter Break is hosting a brand new meme called:That’s what HE said Thursday. For more info on what this meme is all about click here.

words

“You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged; but one word from you will silence me on this subject for ever.”

Mr. Darcy to Elizabeth Bennet; Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice


To me, Mr. Darcy is just the greatest of all leading love interests in literature. I love everything about the way he met Elizabeth, their love-hate-love-loath-hate-love relationship. They were both so stubborn, but they came together in the end and that is what it's all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment