Sunday, November 17, 2013

Super Six Sunday: Super 6 Characters that I Want to Be

 photo SuperSixSunday1.jpg

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish. Check out the weekly schedule of themes here.

Super 6 Books I Can't Wait to Read with My Kids 


*In no particular order
I obviously don't want to be Mischa Barton or her character in The O.C. I do, however, want to a character she played in a Disney channel movie: Vicky Austin from Madeleine L'Engle's A Ring of Endless Light. Yes, Vicky is in the whole Meet The Austins series, but this book just always stood out to me as one of my favorite Madeleine L'Engle books. I have always loved dolphins, and I definitely understood the close relationship between a girl and her grandfather. Plus, there were two handsome guys fighting over her, a spoiled rich boy and a aspiring marine biologist.



Yes, another Disney interpretation of a Madeleine L'Engle book: Meg Murray from A Wrinkle in Time and the Time Quartet series. She was strong and smart, even though she never saw it. She was one of the only people who understood and protected her quirky baby bother, Charles Wallace. And she fought her fears to find her father.


Elizabeth Bennet; I love Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice, and the wonderful Mr. Fiztwilliam Darcy.


Fleur Delacour; because I wanted to marry Bill Weasley - he really is my favorite one.



Soteria Kafieri; Because Acheron is my ultimate favorite hero in Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunters series.



Nancy Drew; I read as many of these book as I could get my hands on as a child. Nancy was always so resourceful and smart, but still a nice person who always cared for everyone.

 photo black-white-floral-patternkiss.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment