Sunday, October 20, 2013

Super Six Sunday - Super 6 Favorite Book Couples

 photo SuperSixSunday1.jpg

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish. Check out the weekly schedule of themes here.

Super 6 Favorite Book Couples



Elizabeth Bennet & Fitzwilliam Darcy; They have just the ultimate love story. I love the way they came together.


Jack Twist & Ennis Del Mar from Annie Proulx's short story, "Brokeback Mountain." While it is not everyone's cup of tea, the love between these two men in the story was tangible and raw and real. They had amazing chemistry, but they knew that other people wouldn't accept their love.


>

Cecelia Ahern's P.S. I Love You was one of the sweetest, most heartbreaking books I have ever read. While the I like the movie interpretation, the movie did very little justice to this story. My heart broke with her on every page, and I fell in love with the Jerry she knew and loved too.


Kerrelyn Sparks's How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire's Shanna Whelan and Roman Draganesti; This book was my first paranormal romance novel, and I fell in love with it as soon as I got a few pages into it. They are such an unusual couple that it was just perfect for me.


Sherrilyn Kenyon's Acheron's Acheron and Soteria; Acheron was in every Dark Hunter book, so I was ecstatic when he finally got his own chance at love. He was definitely a character that was not bound to find love easily. But when he did find love, WHOA, it was great.


Alyssa Day's Heart of Atlantis's Alaric and Quinn; the cold, calculating, and powerful high priest of Atlantis and Quinn, the leader of the rebels. Both are too strong and stubborn to admit their feelings for each other. And both are constantly doing what they think is right even if the other doesn't like it. It's a wonderful, powerful relationship.


 photo black-white-floral-patternkiss.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment