Friday, November 15, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday: November 15, 2013

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This Week's Question:

Are there any book to movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?


The first one that jumps out at me was The Host. I loved the book, but I read it years before the movie came out. I do remember, though, having a little trouble getting into it at first. The beginning of the book was not half as interesting as the movie was. Another, The Last Unicorn. I've been trying to finish the book for a while, but it's slow going. The movie is nearly word for word with the book, but it's easier to watch it than to read it.

Today's Features:


A Bibliotaphs Review

RainyDayzReviewz





I prefer:


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment