Friday, October 11, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday: October 11, 2013

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This Week's Question: Feature Your Own Favorite Blogger!

My feature: Kelly of Dandelion Dreams


I think it's fitting that my first Feature & Follow Friday gives us the opportunity to feature our own favorite blogger. Paying it forward, I wanted to feature the blog, friend, and amazing reviewer that helped me get my start as a book blogger. Hers is the first book blog I ever visited, and I knew upon looking at her blog and thoroughly loving it that I wanted to do it too.

She has great tastes in books and music. She reads mostly Young Adult novels. She is a blog tour hosts that participates in several memes. Not only is she a great friend, she is a great reviewer with good taste in books. After exploring her blog, I definitely have new books on my TBR list.


Click on the image to check out her wonderful blog!!





I prefer:

Follow on Bloglovin